Tattoo Pictures by Julia Hensley

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My fifth tattoo and my all time favorite.


Traditional Tattoos and Skateboarding Charlotte NC


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

http://cassey-lee.tumblr.com/


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

harley & joker. stonedaffection


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My seventh tattoo and definitely my favorite.


Done in Tallahassee, FL at Euphoria Tattoo


tattooed girl


Yes, I do. Except for the blurry ones.

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

never regret. i believe i will stick to this


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My bat’s which I got done the same time as my Alice tatt :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

left foot.. designed by me, drawn by my tattoo artist. i believe his amazing at what he does

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: tattoo-templek Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Feedage Grade B rated Theater Blogs tattoo design, sexy tattoo, celebrity tattoo, cute tattoo, popular tattoo My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com