Tattoo Gallery by Joy Morrow

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

everydaymisconceptions:



themostbeautifulplague:



haveheart13:



deathtastic:



(via petitlutin)






tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My hummingbirds, in honor of my wonderful mother. She loves hummingbirds. And I love her.


http://tarynsparks.tumblr.com/


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My Skeleton Boy & Girl from Corpse Bride.


Done by Charlie3:am at 2-Tone Tattoos. 


http://www.2-tonetattoos.com/


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My Harry Potter tattoo!
I have a birdcage on the other wrist too, to link to my favourite band Madina Lake!


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

just finished my chest piece!


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Tattoo and top-notch cleavage, the makings of a perfect picture.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

First tattoo “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge.


Done by Charlie3am at 2-Tone Tattoos. 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

The Poke-ball was my first tattoo, but after it was done I wasn’t as happy with it. A few months later I went to a tattoo shop many people recommended, where they fixed up the Poke-ball and went beyond my expectations with Jirachi. I adoreeeeeee this tattoo more then words can express.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: tattoo-templek Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Feedage Grade B rated Theater Blogs tattoo design, sexy tattoo, celebrity tattoo, cute tattoo, popular tattoo My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com