Sexy female tattoo by Catherine Curtis

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

kathryn/kat


19


nashville


http://howlingbabywolf.tumblr.com/


The squid(above wrist) best friend who had drew me that.


ship to represent that I live my life to the fullest and live everyday as if it is the last.


kathryn/kat 19 nashville http://howlingbabywolf.tumblr.com/ The...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

How are you… what’s your Name / Nickname? Lexi
How old are you and what’s your hometown / country? 18, Las vegas
Do you have a Tumblr-Blog or a homepage? Genchilicious
What’s the story behind you tattoo(s)? “absence makes the heart grow fonder” in german, for my grandfather


How are you… what’s your Name / Nickname? LexiHow old are you...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Hey!


My name is Zsuzsi (Suzie in English), I’m 21 years old, I live in Debrecen. (Hungary, Middle-Europe ^^”) My tumblr is: bitch-inside.tumblr.com


And well, i dont have many tattoos yet, but im still collecting them <3 as you can see, “Forever” plus a diamond - i like it, because of look and u know “Tattoos are like diamonds, they’re forever…” ;)


anyway, i also have a Tinkerbell on my back & 2 nautical stars on my hip bones… the next ones gonna be: a qoute under my breats & an ankle bracelet… well, at the moment im saving up for them… :$ $


Hey! My name is Zsuzsi (Suzie in English), I’m 21 years...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: tattoo-templek Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Feedage Grade B rated Theater Blogs tattoo design, sexy tattoo, celebrity tattoo, cute tattoo, popular tattoo My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com