Best female tattoo by Tommy Parrott

female tattoo

Different. Depending on the number of images submitted. If time permits, it is possible to name a desired time or date for the publishing of the picture (with time zone). (:


Submit your pictures and videos: http://inkdgirls.tumblr.com/submit


after u submit a pic how long does it take to be approved?

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Im Jess, from NSW (Australia)


tumblr:  http://the-queendom.tumblr.com/ <3


My sleeve has taken about 23ish hrs so far, I have 2 more sessions to go, its been a year and a half process and cant wait until its finished, it is my most meaningfull and favourite (and expensive! haha) tattoo. The bottom half is dedicated to my husband and 2 kiddies and the rest is just things I love and the hibiscus flowers through out bring back some childhood memories, this isnt the best photo but it shows the colours off nicely :) xx


Im Jess, from NSW (Australia) tumblr:...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: tattoo-templek Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Feedage Grade B rated Theater Blogs tattoo design, sexy tattoo, celebrity tattoo, cute tattoo, popular tattoo My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com